RESEARCH EXCELLENCE FRAMEWORK (REF) 2021
- REF Impact Coordinator for UoA 23 Education in the Cass School of Education, University of East London (Jan 2017-Oct 2019)
- UCL IOE; Appointed Taught Programme External Examiner for UCL on Sociology of Education Umbrella Board. Appointment confirmed for 4 years (June 2017-Present).
THESIS EXAMINER (TOTAL: 4)
- Ali Sameer; Thesis presented for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, University of Glasgow. Thesis title: The visible and invisible discourses: The securitization of Pakistan and its impact on the social construction of girls’/women education (Jan 2020). External examiner.
- Dimitra Nikita; Thesis presented for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, University College London (UCL). Thesis title: Networks, governance and leadership: Education Reform in England (Dec 2017). External examiner.
- Andy Allen; Thesis presented for the degree of Doctor of Business Administration, Teesside University. Thesis title: Empowered Participatory Governance? A case study inquiry into the Cooperative academy model (July 2017). External examiner.
- David Hodgson; Thesis presented for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Murdoch University. Thesis title: Raising the higher school leaving age in Western Australia: A critical discourse analysis of power and practice (June 2014). External examiner.